Ever seen anyone keep a SUPER clean, aesthetic feed on insta? They probably use presets. There is a misconception that using lightroom mobile is not as simple as throwing on a vsco or insta filter. I’m here to show you how to do it and how easy it is! PLUS keep reading for your bonus FREE preset!
- Step one download your preset you wish to use.
- Hit the import symbol (see pics below)
- Select the DNG file and then “ADD”
- Select “presets” along the bottom menu.
- Hit the three dots in the top right hand corner then “Create Preset”
- Give your preset a name and hit the tick
- It’s that simple. The preset is now in your library and can be used when you want!
Now is your chance to practice installing a preset with this free peach preset. You can download it via google drive here:
Please tag @aesthetic_socials so we can see your beautiful photos!